Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Damask Divas Dream Pop Blog Hop!



Nope, you are not seeing double, lol!  The Damask Divas are putting on two blog hops this month!  So let's get to it!

If you found your way here from Cheryl's Blog, then you are in the right place!  If you want to start at the beginning, just head on over to the Damask Divas Blog for the whole line up.  :)

I used the colorful Dream Pop papers to make a cheery banner for my friend's birthday.  She is battling cancer, and I wanted to make something for her to look at each day and be lifted up by God's promises.  I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I know I used exactly the right papers.


It isn't easy to photograph a banner, unfortunately, so here are some partial shots to see the details better.  Can you see the shine of the specially embossed cardstock?














These are some of the other Close to My Heart products I used to make the banner:

Joyful Jar (retired)
May 2013 Stamp of the Month
C1538 Girls Rock
D1545 Wheel of Life
A Rainbow (retired)
He is Risen (retired)
Be Still
D1440 Everlasting Life
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Cricut Artiste Collection
My Creations Mini Banner
For Always Textiles
Sparkles
Shimmer Trim
Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment
Black and Grey Glitter Paper

I hope you are inspired by this one to make something bright and cheerful with the Dream Pop papers too!  Your next stop is Traci at Papercrafting 101.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!

Don't forget to stop by the Claire Hop too!  ;)

26 comments:

  1. So bright and springy. Love that the shades of pink on each banner ties it all together ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana, if you were standing next to me I would have kissed you! Thank you so much! Cyber hug instead! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this banner. Each pieces is so attractive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was definitely made with lots of LOVE (and some glitter, too!). It should definitely cheer up the recipient. Love the inspirational messages tucked in here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was, Caroline, and I can't wait until she opens it on her birthday Friday. :) Thank you so much.

      Delete
  4. What a fun bright color banner! I love how it all ties in to each piece! Like a puzzle! So lovely! Great job! As always amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This banner is amazing!! So many details !! Great Job Amie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn pretty! So much detail and beautiful bright colors everywhere! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome banner, Amie! You are so super creative - love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cydney, you are awesome at feeding me some sparkle! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Wow! I love every single piece of this brightly colored banner. I've got a banner but wasn't sure just how to embellish it and you've given me a few ideas! TFS!
    http://cherylmccainphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The Dream Pop colors are perfect for something like this--makes it easier!

      Delete
  10. All I can say is spectacular amd the care and love shows through! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Banner...crazy amazing and so much beauty and pizazz! Always the element of surprise from you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely banner! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!