Friday, January 31, 2014

Last DAY for the Close to My Heart Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit and Cross-Stitch Wishes!

Don't procrastinate any longer!  If you had your eye on this Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit, better get to it because after today, it will be history!  Stock is running out, so I guess it is a good thing, too!  ;)

Here are a couple more cards from the kit that I made...



The retail value of the entire kit that makes 10 cards AND includes three BRAND NEW full size products is $46, but you can get yours for ONLY $15 with a $35 purchase on my website HERE!

The Size D My Acrylix stamp set that comes with is a $17.95 value on its own!


Don't miss it, OR the January Stamp of the Month--Cross-Stitch Wishes!  :)


It is also the LAST DAY to order items on the RETIRING LIST!  Here is a link to my website page that lists all the stamps and other goodies that will not be returning in the Spring and Summer Idea Book.  Get them while you can!

I made this Valentine's Day card with the Stitched Together My Acrylix that is on the list.  I'll tell you more about the other stamp set I used in a few days.  :)



I also used it on one of my all time favorite cards HERE.



One of my favorite stamp sets is retiring!  The Universal Backgrounds set is really a must have on my list.  I use the woodgrain and script stamps all the time.  You can see the woodgrain on a card HERE



and a special project HERE


and a tag HERE.



The musical notes background is GREAT for Christmas tags like this one HERE.



There is even a burlap texture that I used on this quilted card HERE.



Better grab this versatile stamp set before it is gone! 

Last day in January--yikes!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!