Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Family Love Notes Dry Erase Board (and a Sneak Peek!)

Hi everyone!  I made a second version of my Family Love Notes Board that I wanted to share with you.  This was a gift for a friend, and I made it to coordinate with her kitchen colors which I LOVE! 


I used the retired woodgrain from the Dakota paper packet for the background of this one.   Now, now, don't cry!  GUESS WHAT!?!?  There will soon be a new woodgrain paper you can get your hands on!  ;)  There is a brand new Paper Packet in the Spring and Summer Idea Book called...wait for it...

Timberline!  It is totally as great as it sounds...take a peek!


Alright, moving along!  Well, come on....come ON!  You can go back and drool over it later!  ;)

I used the Framework Alphabet and the Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet, which I know I might have mentioned are my two FAVORITE alphabets!  I matted each area with Olive CS and used the same color to stamp their names on the corner of each one.  Hmmmm, or was it New England Ivy???  Ah, the hazards of blogging projects that you no longer have in your possession!  ;)


So, I have been asked to get this item into my Etsy shop ASAP, so I am working on it!   Be patient!  ;)

Thanks so much for popping in to see!  Who are YOU dancing for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!