Monday, January 20, 2014

Makeover Monday Valentines with the Close to My Heart Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit with Video

Are you having a good time with my Makeover Monday posts?  I am having a blast making the cards, so I hope so! 

Today I have some valentines to share with you that I made with several different paper packs along with the Close to My Heart special purchase for National Papercrafting Month--the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit.


I just love the variety possible with our cutting guides!  All I had to do was swap out the patterned paper that came with the kit to get several different looks...unfortunately, the papers are disappearing fast from our warehouses with the end of our Autumn and Winter Idea Book so the Chantilly and For Always are no longer available!  :(


Chantilly Paper Packet

For Always Paper Packet

Laughing Lola Paper Packet
The good news is that you can use ANY papers on this layout to create the same look by following the cutting guide included with the kit!  Here is a short video I made to tell you about the three brand new products coming out in the Close to My Heart Spring and Summer Idea Book that you receive with this kit:


You can only get this kit in January while they last, and supplies are halfway gone!  Visit my website to fill your cart with $35 in regular price products to be able to add this kit for only $15!!!  It had a retail value of $46, so it is quite the bargain!  The best part is that you will have plenty of product left to play around with your other papers!   Here is another peek at the My Acrylix set that is included:


Want to earn the kit for FREE?!?!

Check out the details HERE to see how you can do that AND invest in your creative side for FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!