Saturday, January 11, 2014

Scraptacular Memories Workshop is Coming!

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to say that my latest workshop is filling up, so better get those RSVP's in soon!  Here is the gorgeous layout designed by my friend, Shelly Nemitz.  You can see her original layout HERE on her blog.  We will be making our version just a bit differently (but still the same!) with some of the BRAND NEW items from the Spring and Summer Idea Book from Close to My Heart...



















I just cannot wait to give you some sneak peeks!  :)

You can get the details for my workshop that will be Friday, January 24th, right HERE.  I need to know if you are coming by the 17th!  Thanks!

Did you know that there is a brand new Consultant Kit now available from Close to My Heart?  It features the gorgeous Skylark Paper and coordinating products.


 The kit is only $99 and it contains over $300 worth of products and supplies!  Did you know that you can EARN BACK your initial $99 you pay for the kit?  You sure can!  Want to get your hands on the new products before anyone else?  You can do that too!  Oh, one more detail...during January when you purchase the kit, you also have the chance to earn the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit for FREE as well!


Contact me for more details by leaving a comment, or email me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com.  You can also read more about it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!