Monday, January 6, 2014

Cloud Nine Gets a Mustashe Makeover

Hey everyone!  Monday is back, so let's get on with it...why don't we call this one Makeover Monday.  I like that, how about you?  Mondays should be like a fresh start just like the first of the year, don't you think?

THIS particular Monday I have a Makeover from the awesome Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit available this month on my website from Close to My Heart.  It comes with five card designs...but I tweaked one of them since that's how I roll.  I guess after this weekend I should say, that's how I dance!  ;)


What do you think?  I flipped the card on its side and angled the mustache for a completely different look from the pattern in the kit.  I love how the piece of Honey CS looks covered in the Gold Dot Washi!  :)


Here is a pic of the full size D My Acrylix stamp set that comes with the kit. 


You can get the ENTIRE kit for only $15 with a $35 qualifying purchase on my website all this month!  Say WHAT?!  The retail value of everything included is $46!  What an amazing deal!  Here is everything you will receive:
  • 1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
  • 1 – Cloud Nine B&T Duos™ Paper
  • 1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 – 9" × 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
  • 1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
  • 1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim
  • 1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs
  • 10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
  • 1 – Instructional Brochure 
I still can't believe it...but I love it!  The stamps coordinate with the Artiste Collection, so you can cut out the shapes in just the right sizes to stamp on after you run out from the kit.  Awesome! 

I will have more makeovers to show you with this kit coming later this month!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!