Monday, January 13, 2014

Makover Monday Feature: the Close to My Heart Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit

Welcome back to the start of a new week, AND the new Makeover Monday Feature on my blog!

Today I wanted to share a few different papers that I mixed and matched using the same patterns from the AWESOME Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit that is available from Close to My Heart for National Papercrafting Month!  This super-versatile kit is only $15 ($46 retail value!) with a $35 purchase on my website HERE.  Ready, set, GO!

The first two are made with the soon-to-be-retired (and now out of stock since I created these cards, boo) Chantilly Paper Packet...it is always so hard to say good-bye to favorite papers!



The next one features the Laughing Lola Paper Packet...



You can see that there are lots of different ways to mix and match your papers with these patterns after (or before!) you use the ones included with the kit.  The stamps match up with the shapes in the Cricut Artiste Collection, so you can create an endless supply of these fun cards!  :)  You can only get it this month, though, so don't wait!

Know what else is around for JUST this month?  The Stamp of the Month!  ;)

2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!