Thursday, January 16, 2014

Meet My New Crush

There is a new Crush in my life, I admit it.  And he doesn't talk back, either!  ;)  Lol, did I have you going?  I am talking about my new Crush Book from Close to My Heart, of course!  They have been out for almost 6 months now, and I FINALLY had the chance to get started on it!

Guess what?  I LOVE IT!!!

I lived my college years through music...concert-going specifically was what I spent my hard-earned cash on when I wasn't shopping at the Gap.  Yep.  Anyway, I have quite the collection of ticket stubs, and a few pics, so the perfect way for me to get them out of a drawer and into my life again was via the Crush Album!  I can't wait to share it with you!!!

Here is the inside cover:


I wrote a nice little intro for my fam...they WILL realize that mom is way cooler than they ever dreamed!  (I hope, lol!) 

Check this out...I used some leftover CS after cutting out shapes on the cricut...and also some new Washi tape!


How perfect is that for this type of scrappin'?  In fact, I used many leftover cuts from my scrap drawer because I save them all the time!  This made putting this Crush book together even FASTER!  There are two little paper and sticker embellishment kits that coordinate with each of our two Crush books--Modville (the one I used here) and Bluebird.  These two kits are called the Besties Assortment and the Best Day Ever Assortment


Some of my newer My Acrylix stamps from Close to My Heart made the perfect accents for these pages as well...these arrows are from the One Way Borders set.  I love the scribbled look of outlining some of the page elements.  I am a doodler.  I totally am...

I am going to show you a lot more pages in the following weeks, so stay tuned!  :)  And get ready to rumble!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. And "how cool Mom IS!" -- Great post, Amie & your Crush share is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee, hee! Well, I certainly think so! Thanks, Jane! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!