Thursday, January 9, 2014

Best of 2013!

I have been a much better blog reader so far this year, yay me!  I have noticed many of my favorites have posted a "best of" or "favorites of" 2013 to wrap up the year.  I LOVE the idea and found a little link-up, so for this Throwback Thursday, here are my favorite cards I threw together in 2013!   I added a link to the major stamp set I used in the cards because I found that helpful in finding some of my favorites on other people's blogs...although my wallet disagrees!  ;)

CTMH School Years

CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection, Glitter Paper, and Black Shimmer Trim


Cityscape

Perfect Fit Holiday, CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection, and December 25th

Cityscape

Trim the Tree

All the Details

Tree Delights


Chantilly Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit


Keyboard Kraft Alphabet, Universal Backgrounds, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Burlap Ribbon, and Irrisistibles Frames





Girls Rock, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, and Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

Cricut Artiste Collection

A Tree

I cannot believe all the creations I just searched through happened in just ONE YEAR!!!  It was tricky to narrow them down, but these are some of my favorites...which ones were your faves?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!