Thursday, January 30, 2014

Green Day Crush

I scrapped another ticket stub!  Yeah!

This Green Day concert was sooooooo much fun to reminisce.  It was my first time at the Aragon Ballroom in downtown Chicago.  The venue is very cozy, and we were in line super-early to get the best view possible.  Little did we know we would end up right down in front of the stage.  AWESOME view--and got up close and personal with the front railing as the crowd got into it!  Ouch.


How fun are these little Green Epoxy Bubbles added to the elements from the Crush Assortment?


It was a Green Day concert--I had to use green on the page, no?  Used some contraband green glitter tape since we don't have that color--yet!  Here's hoping!  :)  I also used this little wooden trinket from the soon to be retired Huntington Assortment.  Get it while you can before January ends!


The best thing I have discovered for my Crush Book scrapping are the Flip Flaps that Close to My Heart carries in all kinds of sizes.  I used a couple from the Small Assortment for my pics on this page.  I like that I can still get my pics in here protected from the little fingers that are bound to explore!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!