Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jump Into the New Year on Cloud Nine!

Happy 2014!

I left my Facebook Followers a sneak peek last night of the big reveal today, so I know you are hanging on by a thread!  If you missed it, look over to the right where you can like my page on Facebook to get all the latest info and surprise announcements!   Like THIS ONE!



Starting TODAY you can get your hands on THREE of the brand new products being released in our Spring and Summer Idea Book!  That's right!  Starting today, you can purchase the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit for only $15 with a $35 purchase of regular priced products from my website!!!  It is true!  Take a look at what is included in this amazing kit that makes 10 cards with plenty of leftovers to make more!
  • 1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
  • 1 – Cloud Nine B&T Duos™ Paper
  • 1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
  • 1 – 9" × 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
  • 1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
  • 1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim
  • 1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs
  • 10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
  • 1 – Instructional Brochure

This is a combined retail value of $46!!!  What a steal for only $15!  Here is the versatile My Acrylix set that comes in the kit and coordinates with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge!  Like all of the Close to My Heart Cricut compatible stamp sets, it tells you exactly what size to cut the images.  :)



As a consultant, I had the chance to get my hands on these last month, and I have to tell you, I love them!  I know you aren't surprised a bit about me liking the Teal Shimmer Trim, lol!  This is the first card I made with the kit...




The Close to My Heart colors that coordinate with this kit are Lagoon, Honey, Sunset, and White Daisy.

Guess what else?

New consultants who join my team between now and January 31st, and meet a minimum total sales of $300 by June 30th, will receive this kit for absolutely FREE!!!  Are you kidding me?  You will be able to receive it as soon as your sales total $300, but you have all that time to reach the goal!  What a fabulous incentive to get your business off the ground!  It is totally in the bag, and you will be on Cloud Nine!  ;)

There is also a most amazing new consultant kit filled with new Spring and Summer products!  You can now start your business with only $99 and receive the following brand spanking new Skylark Papers and Embellishments!  Can you spot the other new products?  :)


Contact me for all the details!   Who's excited?!?!

I will be back with more about these kits soon!  Have a great rest of the week and a very blessed new year!!!  I don't know about you, but 2014 is looking pretty sparkly to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!