Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Crush on Artbooking (and Artiste)!!!

Ready for some more Crush Book pages???  GREAT!!!  So am I, so here we go!

These are the next two pages in my book...


Isn't a walk down memory lane eye opening?  I cannot get over my hair in these pictures.  I believe it was required for entry to the Depeche Mode Concert, you see.  How could I deprive my children of this awesome laugh?  ;)  I am so excited to be getting these scrapped!  It really goes quickly with the Crush Book style.  I used the Flip Flap Small Assortment to protect these photos from the little fingers that will soon be prying.  

Another advantage of using these is hiding more embellishments or journaling underneath! 


I used more stickers from the My Crush Book Assortments and the One Way Borders My Acrylix here...


The next page is one of my faves with this negative cut from the Artiste Collection.  The mustaches are just so trendy still!  Too cute.


I can just hear the Gin Blossoms now singing Hey Jealousy.  Great times!


Now, take a peek at some ways you can use the brand new Artbooking Cartridge for your Crush pages!



What memories are lurking in YOUR house?  These have been sitting around for ten years just waiting to be brought back to life!  Isn't this the whole point of our hobby?  We want to preserve the memories and moments of our lives to relive and to share.  What is stopping you from getting to yours? 

UPDATE!!!  I made these so long ago, and schedule my posts ahead of time mostly...that I forgot to mention that I learned I was putting the flip-flaps on wrong for these first pages...you should tuck the flap with the adhesive behind the picture when you attach it to the book page.  I will show you how in a future post!  Sorry about that, but there is so much to learn that I am always learning new tips and tricks with our AMAZING products!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!