Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit Video!

I love that Close to My Heart makes wonderful videos about their products!  They really know how to showcase them and bring you all the details at the same time!  Take a peek at the Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit and the new products it holds as Kristine shows you everything that is included!



You can get this amazing new kit in January in two different ways! First, you can order it for only $15 when you place a $35 order on my website! You will be prompted to add it to your cart after you qualify.  Second, new consultants who sign up this month can earn it for FREE! That's right!  Go here to read all the details or contact me now for information on this limited time promotion!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!