Thursday, January 23, 2014

Organizing Your Crafty Space with Close to My Heart!

Raise your hand if you made a resolution to organize your craft supplies this year...

I see a LOT of hands...lol.  Even if you didn't make that resolution, Close to My Heart has a system of organizers that are AWESOME for storing and transporting your supplies!


There is a Large Organizer...


A Medium Organizer...


and a Small Organizer...


 You might need two of those!  ;)


You can only tell so much from a picture though, so I made a little video for you to give you all the details!  Take a peek!


If you subscribe to my YouTube channel, then you will automatically receive notification of any new videos I post, too!  Let me know what you guys want to know more about!  What would you like to see in a video?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!