Monday, January 13, 2014

Close to My Heart Spring and Summer 2014 Idea Book Sneak Peek!

Oh my goodness, do I ever love CAS (clean and simple) cards now!  I just whipped up this card in no time because I totally forgot to play alone with FMS #118 yesterday!  I had to get this linked up pronto, so here we go!  Here is the sketch:

So, I just got my preview products this weekend from the brand new Close to My Heart Spring and Summer 2014 Idea Book, and wanted to use this perfect stamp for the idea playing around in my head.  It is called Newlyweds, and is one of the new M sized stamps being released February 1st!  I wanted to do a white on white, clean card and decided to glam it up with some glitter and vellum.  Here's what I came up with!


I heat embossed the stamped images with silver embossing powder to give the card an even more formal feel. 

The embossing folder I used on the background is from Provo for Cuttlebug called Divine Swirls which I ran through my Sizzix Big Shot machine.  I cannot wait to get my hands on the new CTMH embossing folders that we will have soon!  *squeals*  ;) 

The silver glitter paper (my favorite!) is also from Close to My Heart!  I just love the strip of vellum that I cleverly attached both behind the embossed panel and underneath the sentiment box.  Vellum is tricky like that and you need to place your adhesive very carefully so as to not show through.  :)


Be sure to keep checking my blog for more sneak peeks of the new Idea Book, and come back February 1st for all the new products!

Want to get the new products at a discount before anyone else instead of seeing sneak peeks?  Now is the perfect time to get the new CTMH consultant kit for just $99!  You get over $300 worth of amazing new products to play with and a chance to earn the Cloud Nine Card Kit containing even more new products for FREE!  The choice is yours whether you want to start up your very own business or continue as a hobbyist.  There is absolutely no commitment.  Here is a look at the kit, and a link to find out more about joining my team, Been There, Blinged That! 


Contact me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com if you would like to learn more or have any questions! 

4 comments:

  1. Love this wedding card! Perfect choice of dry embossing pattern, and I love the silver embossing image, vellum and glimmer paper! This card has it all! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divine swirls is definitely a go-to wedding pattern. :) Thanks so much, Cindy!

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Aren't the little M stamps adorable? Silver and white gives it an elegance to balance the cute. You are not the only one who is excited about CTMH's foray into embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, love, love the M stamps! We could start an I {heart} embossing folders club! ;) Thanks, Hansi!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!