Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tricks and Treats Blog Hop!




Here is a crafty way to kick off your Halloween celebrations this weekend!  The girls over at Blog Hops with Heart put together some sweet treats for you to browse, so grab your loot bag and start hopping!

This project was a bit over two years in the making...I just never had a chance to see it through until now.  I'm rather glad though since I now have some sparkly white glitter paper and the new Adventure Fundamentals to use...


I used a great 3D box shape from the now retired Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I used my Cricut Explore machine to create triangular panels for each side, then resized them all to create some different heights.  I loved being able to bling these up a bit with sequins and black shimmer ribbon.



I just LOVE playing with paper and bling!!!!  


Thanks so much for popping in today to check out our projects!  Now hop on over to Becca's blog to see what treats she has up her sleeve!

Here's the whole line up for our hop (can you tell I'm watching baseball??? GO CUBS!):

Amie (Me!)



Katy 



Enjoy!!!!!!

Planner bundles or pages!!!


New Thin Cuts!!!

Only in October!




10 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the sequins around the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love them both! That black ribbon is the bomb...and those sequins are perfect! Such a clever 3D creation!!! I bet your your kiddos love it too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they just tolerate my paper shenanigans now, hahahaha!!!! The girlies thought they were super-cute! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of Candy Corn (the candy) but LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimie - love your triangle boxes and the segments of colours/patterned/blinged pieces, I was just playing with this cut yesterday trying to sort out some Christmas treat boxes. I'm curious as to the shape of the larger triangular box - it doesn't look the same as the 3 sided triangle box on the Art Philosphy. Could you please let me know which shape/page you used for this. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice! Hello! I am so sorry for the delay in answering...my email was not alerting me to posts since October! I had so many! This box is on the Artiste Cartridge--again I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Maybe you can get them made next year? ;)

      Delete
  5. So, sooo, sooooo adorable!! A fun and easy way to add Halloween decorations...with BLING (because we all know that Amie doesn't DO life without bling).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!