Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hello World Artbooking Layout

This is the perfect example of how long it takes me to get some projects glued down...I cut it out at least two years ago, but finally finished it up at a recent all day scrapbooking event.  In case you feel a little behind in your own scrapbooks, this kiddo just turned 13...yeah, lol.  My layout has cuts from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge from Close to My Heart and features some new complement stickers as well as some old pattern fundamentals paper.


My favorite part of the layout is the sunburst background cut.  I thought it would be the perfect way to display her birth announcement and pic. 
 

It's never too late to get those baby pictures into an album!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!