Thursday, October 20, 2016

Close to My Heart Planners are BACK!!!

YES!!!  My Cubs are up 10-2 in the 7th inning as I type this AND the Close to My Heart Planner pages are BACK....does it get any better than that??? 

It DOES!!!!  The new 2017 pages have COLORING illustrations for you to get your creativity on!!! 




Believe me when I say you need to grab these sooooooon if you want them!  Available for a limited time only, and last year the pages sold out faster than expected!

ALSO!!!  New Thin Cuts available!!!  Check out these fantastic new thin cuts available while supplies last!


FINALLY!!!!  Close to My Heart has completely redesigned their INK PADS!!!!!  This is a very welcome change--and you will not believe how easy the magnetized cases are to open!


Only in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!