Monday, May 30, 2016

Smile! One More Day for Happy Times!

Oh my...there is only ONE more day left in May--but I have so much more to share with you from the Happy Times Paper Packet and My Acrylix stamp set.  I better get a moooooove on!

First, I made this sweet little watercolor card...


I used a small round waterbrush and my watercolor paints to practice some lettering and brushstrokes.  I added the Happy Times paper, Thistle CS, and Happy Times stamped images in Fern, Thistle and Gypsy as well as some Gold Foil Tape.


The little gold dots in the flower centers were easy to create with my hole punch...


Don't wait to get your hands on the Close to My Heart Happy Times Paper for FREE on my website!
Just add $60 in products to your cart and you will be prompted to add it!  Happy Shopping!  I will be right back tomorrow morning with a new layout using this gorgeous paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!