Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Times Sunshine Layout

Here is the last of my Happy Times projects I can sneak in before the month is up!  I made a cover layout for my family Christmas Album from last year.  This was the first album I printed using the Project Life App on my phone, and I have to say it was quite an easy task!  I am now using some of my other embellishments to liven it up a bit with some dimension...which I will show you later!

For now, enjoy the cover layout...with some sneaky peaks of the new June Stamp of the Month, The Long Way Home, available now!


I cannot get enough of the watercolor trend...this is one of the new pocket cards in the Picture My Life Watercolor Cards--Gold Kit...

A strip of Zoe and Canary Fundamentals along with some Glitter and Enamel Dots complete the banner cluster.

Playing with my watercolors has definitely payed off...I adore the title for my album!  I accented it with gold foil stickers in the Fundamentals Basics Stickers...


The 1/2 inch Zip strips from the Happy Times Papers are amazing!


If you want to learn how to do some watercolor lettering of your own, check out this great video!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!