Friday, June 3, 2016

Close to My Heart FLASH SALE!!!



Here it comes!!!  All month long, tune in to my website on Fridays at 4:00pm CST for a new round of SALE items!!!  I have no idea what will be included in the bundles...this is all we know:

"During the month of June, we’re offering great deals on bundles of discounted Close To My Heart products every weekend! Check back each Friday during June to find a new set of bundles. There will be lots to choose from at various discount levels and price points, but you’ll need to snatch them up quick, because they’re only available through the following Monday while supplies last!"

Here are the dates and times (just add an hour for CST and two hours for EST!):

Friday, June 3, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
Friday, June 10, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
Friday, June 17, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 20, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
Friday, June 24, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)

ALSO!  I hear that Close to My Heart will be bundling products that work well together in these Flash Sales...and there will be little sneaks into what they will be over on the CTMH Instagram and Make It From Your Heart Blog!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!