Monday, May 9, 2016

Makeover Monday for Mother's Day

One of my favorite things to have on hand these days is the Cut Above Fiesta Card Kit from Close to My Heart.  It comes with all the basics to create a great little handmade card for just about any occasion.


I like to give the kit a bit of a makeover when I have the extra time, and this year I used it to make some of my Mother's Day cards...



I used a retired sentiment and added some odds and ends from the Calypso Washi Pack, Calypso Sequins, Tickled Pink My Acrylyx and Thin Cuts, and my ShinHan markers. 


See the pink and smaller black matted circles?  I already had white circles cut the right size, so I used my ShinHan Alcohol Ink Marker to just make them the color I needed around the edges like this...


I just LOVE quick fixes!  Hope this one saves you some crafty time!

I will be back later this week with another re-make of these adorable silver-foiled cards.  Be sure to come back to see!  :)

Just for National Scrapbook Month!  FREE PAPER!
May Stamp of the Month!

25% OFF albums while supplies last!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!