Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Times at LAST!!!

I finally got to sit down and chop up the new Happy Times Paper Pack from Close to My Heart this weekend!  This paper pack is offered this month as a celebration of National Scrapbook Month--and you can get it for FREE with a $60 purchase on my website! 

I paired the papers up with one of the Watercolor--Gold Picture My Life cards...


Ready to see it?  OK!  The ombre 12 x 12 paper matched my kiddo's Dora the Explorer costume SO perfectly.  I broke it up with that fabulous woodgrain and used a few of my favorite patterns from Happy times as banners. I even manages to slip in a leftover Cricut negative cut!  :)


Zip strips are SUCH a perfect addition to any page!  These half-inch wide strips of pattern come attached to each My Reflections Paper from Close to My Heart.  Just trim it off to use!  There are two in the layout below--yellow with white polka-dots, and pink with gold ones...


I didn't even think very hard while painting this...just brushed strokes of the three watercolor paints across the PML card.  Once it dried, I cut out the part I wanted to use as a banner...

These gold foil alpha stickers are in the Fundamentals Basic Stickers.

This awesome flower was attached to the packaging of some chocolate truffles I bought for Mother's Day--isn't it perfect!?  (Don't judge! I bought them for someone I didn't end up seeing--and won't see for a while, so had to take one for the team and eat them myself, lol! It WAS sort of meant to be, eh?)

Bling comes in all shapes and sizes!  Here I used the Florence Sequins and Gold Bling Gems.
Now, there is also a matching stamp set to go along with Happy Times...and you can snag it or the paper this month for HERE.  My next project uses some of these SWEET flowers.  Not sure when I can finish it up, so stay tuned!  Have a SUPER week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!