Monday, March 7, 2016

Hoppy Monday!

How cute is this little frog?


I just adore the little critters with banners on the Spring Critters My Acrylix from Close to My Heart.

There are so many fun sentiments to choose with this set.  AND just in case you were oogling my amazing cutting finesse, those blue lines around the images indicate there is also a matching Thin Cuts die available!  I used mine on my Sizzix Big Shot.  You can see how they work in the video below...





I matted this little Penelope patterned paper square on Canary CS and popped a Ghiradelli Square on the back as a little thank you treat. The frog pops with a little bit of foam tape.


NOW is THE perfect time to pick up this fab little size C stamp set...because when you buy 2 My Acrylix stamps from Close to My Heart, YOU GET ONE FREE!!!  Yes!  We have four sets available that coordinate with a matching Thin Cuts, so you could have loads of fun with them!  HERE are all the important details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!