Thursday, March 3, 2016

CTMH Perpetual Calendar: March

I promise not to string these calendar pages out much longer, lol, but since it is March now, here you go!


I kept it clean and simple for this one--and wanted to incorporate a St. Patty's Day theme.  This golden "choose happy" is actually a Beautiful You Picture My Life card trimmed down to fit my calendar square!  I double matted the inspirational message with Sweet Leaf and Topiary CS. Golden Sequins add a bit more sparkle to the pot!  ;)


How ironic that I didn't use a single STAMP on this creation!  Close to My Heart has so many wonderful papercrafting  products besides stamps!

BUT!!!  If stamps are your thing--THIS is the month to get them!  Stampaganza is back with an amazing buy 2 get 1 FREE (no limit!) sale!!!

There are a TON of details I listed HERE for the sale--including the new Close to My Heart Stamp Retirement policy information, so check it out before you make your list!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!