Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Duck, Duck, Georgie!

Oh my word, I LOVE making up blog post titles!!!  ;)

OK, so this layout is perfect to share as we prep for Easter.  My kiddo's college has pet dorms, can you even imagine?   Well, this little fellow is such a cutie pie!  I used my Close to My Heart Georgie Paper Packet along with the Whisper color Paper Fundamentals pattern to create this layout...


I added some bling with the Silver Shimmer Trim and Silver Foil Tape running alongside the Zip Strip from the top of one of the Georgie papers...


Don't the white photo mats make the pics POP against the background?

WAIT A MINUTE!!!  You MUST go over to my FB page or Instagram RIGHT NOW to see some sneak peeks of what's coming soooooooon to a Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalog near YOU!!!

Don't forget that March Madness means Buy 2 get 1 FREE stamps over on my website!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!