Thursday, January 14, 2016

La Vie En Rose Layout with So Many Smiles

I have been waiting to share this layout...soooo long in fact that I can't even remember if I shared it yet.  The struggle is real, you guys.  There must be a slow leak in my brain since I turned 40, lol.

So here it is in case I haven't shown it to you, and if I actually HAVE, then Throwback Thursday it is!  ;)


This is one of my personal faves from my big girl's first year at college.  I practically survived her being so far away by stalking her on FB (seriously, I have no idea how my mother survived my college years without social media stalking) and stealing every last one of her pictures.  I have successfully compiled them into an album for her now, and by golly, I think Mikey likes it!  ;)


I discovered this FANTASTIC second use for my Picture My Life Overlay cards--in my regular layouts!  LOVE!  These Green Glitter and Enamel Duos triangles are super little bits of bling added to the other shapes from the stamped images of So Many Smiles on the page...


Oh my word, you just have to see this black and white paper from La Vie En Rose in person.  But trust me that it is actually dizzying to stare at too long!


Only available in January!

PML Cards only in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!