Monday, January 4, 2016

Forgot to Mention ONE Little Thing...

OK, so you know how when your teen drains her iPod battery, then uses your iPhone to shoot her vlog that she is keeping to update her BFF on every minute of our time in FL?  And do you then know exactly HOW LONG those videos take to backup to One Drive????  Oh.  My.  Word.  I am totally going nuts waiting for my pics I need to upload.  They happen to be located AFTER all the videos, lol.  I don't have much to show you in my planner here until they do!  It was on 248 items left to download this morning and is now on 123...so progress is happening...just need to be patient.  Sigh.

I DID want to mention this little thing called the Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions 1--otherwise known as the new supplemental catalog, hahahahahaaaa!  Check out this cutie-pie cover...


I bet you can't wait to see what's inside!  You can already see it all over on my website right HERE, so start making those supplemental wish lists!  ;)

So while you look at that, we can wait for my pics to upload/download/reload...whatever they do through the magic of technology! 

Thank you for your patience.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!