Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CTMH Everyday Life Planner System

The pictures are FINALLY uploaded!  :)

I had so much fun putting my planner together while we drove to FL and back over Christmas Break.  It was really the perfect "on the road" crafty project!  You might have caught a few more of my road work projects if you followed me on Instagram using the #carcraftingwithamie. 

Here are some close ups of the planner itself...






How adorable is this matching washi tape?

I LOVE this pocket!!!

THEN, I added some goodies to personalize it from the My Crush Pages and Picture My Life Memory Protector pocket pages available separately...



I didn't add this one--it shows one of the different patterns on the tabbed months.

These cards are from the PML Kits Live Your Day and Beautiful You.

These are too!

I even recorded our travels for my scrapbooking later!
How do you use YOUR planner?  Do you have one?


Only available in January!

1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!