Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy, Crafty New Year!!!

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

You really do need to pinch me to get me to believe that it is really 2016, but I am quite sure that there are a few of you pinching yourselves as well.  As I get older, the one thing that doesn't change is that time keeps marching on at a faster pace every. single. year.

The GOOD thing about that is the change in our Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month 12 times a year!  It's pretty hard to be creatively bored, lol.  This month, we have a lovely little set just begging for some layered stamping! Meet my new friend, Beloved Bouquet!


I have another little friend to introduce you to as well...because January is National Papercrafting Month!  We celebrate this one CTMH style with the Live Your Day Picture My Life cards available for one month only! 

These cards coordinate PERFECTLY with the Everyday Life Planner System!
I will be sharing some peeks of these cards in my own planner on Monday, so tune in and start planning!  :)

Check out the video about Live Your Day while you wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!