Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Mojo Moment

Right before I turned in last night, one of my Damask Diva teammates alerted me to the fact that I was a winner in the Mojo Monday 258 sketch challenge.  I think I actually went to be with a smile frozen on my face even though my nose would not let me breathe, lol.    I am extremely humbled to have been chosen and think there are so many more deserving cards that were entered. 

A great big, huge thank you to the girls over at Mojo Monday for the amazing compliment.  I have no idea how I will choose which stamp set to claim as my prize.   Also, a ginormous thank you to all of you who support me in whatever way you do, from my upline, Mandy, to my Diva teammates, to my customers who fill my workshops, to my blog posters who keep my self esteem bucket filled--you are all appreciated immensely.  I love what I do right now, and pray that God continues to let me do it to the best of my ability as long as I can.  Each day I get a bible verse in my email from KLOVE.com, and this morning, this is what it said:   

For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
~ Philippians 2:13



I pray each day that what I am doing is pleasing to Him.  Maybe this is a sign that it does.  :)


Now, I have a quick project that I made up last night for a special little friend of mine who is celebrating her birthday today.  Her eyes lit up this morning when I pinned it on her, so I was smiling all over again.  ;)



A couple of other Damask Divas have made these recently, and I could not resist the urge to as well.  I used one of the rosettes, a doily, and the "Birthday Girl" sentiment from the Artiste Cartridge.  Next, I just added some bling and used my trusty Liquid Glass to attach it to the button pin.  Happy, happy birthday D!!!

You can see the other birthday badges here:

My Passion for Scrapbooking

Diana's Free Moments 

Thank you, as always, for stopping in!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! You make amazing cards and God has given you an amazing gift and talent and when you share your gift with others your surely pleasing him. I love reading your blog and seeing the wonderful things you create. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!