Monday, September 17, 2012

Make it on Monday

Hi everyone!  I am trying to start posting more regularly, but this unpredictable thing called "life" keeps on happening, lol.  It happened last week and it will happen this week, so guess we better just all settle in for the ride.  ;)

Here is a cutie-pie little 3 x 4 inch Kraft card that is super-easy to make with the Close to My Heart So Grateful My Acrylix stamp set.  I LOVE the beautiful script words on the pumpkin.  Now this looks tricky, but it isn't.  The pumpkin is actually made up of two stamps, one on top of the other.  Since our blocks are see-through, there is no guesswork, and it looks fantastic each time!  I did the base stamp in Autumn Terracotta and the word layer in Cocoa.


I popped the big orange gourd up on foam tape for a little dimension, while stamping the leaves in Olive directly on the Colonial White cardstock mat.


I decided to pop the stem up as well.  This swirly vine turned out so beautiful that I wish I could say I meant to do it that way, but I didn't!  I accidentally had a blank spot where there should have been ink, so stamped a second time over the image--and this is what turned out!  I love it! 


You can make this card so easily yourself with just a few supplies!  Comment with a link to your post to show me if you try one!  ;)  Happy Monday, and God bless your week!

4 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!