Friday, September 28, 2012

All Good Things Come to an End...

...and this is my final triple-stamped card to show you for this round.  No worries, though, I will be back at it again soon!  I am just moving ahead with another project this weekend.  ;)

This one is a Christmas card.  I was not quite ready to jump head-first into making cards for Christmas yet, so I decided to just dabble with just this one.


I used White Daisy and Cranberry Cardstock, the Merry and Bright My Acrylix Stamp set, Cranberry, Olive, and Black Dye Ink Pads, and the Cashmere Pigment Ink Mini.  I cannot wait to get my hands on more of these Pigment Inks!  


Thanks for coming along this week to learn a bit about the triple-stamping method!  Remember, my next Card Workshop will feature this type of card!  :)  Check out the Workshops and Events Tab at the top of my blog for more details. 

ALSO!!!  This month is rapidly coming to an end, and so is your chance at my giveaway!  You can check out the details on my blog HERE.   Have a GREAT weekend, and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!