Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bookmarks Galore!

Happy Sunday!  Today, I happen to have a theme--baptisms and bookmarks!  Today, we had the awesome experience of witnessing three good friends being baptized and professing their commitment to God.  I wanted to give each of the girls a little memento of their special day, so decided to make some bookmarks for their bibles commemorating the date.  Here is what I came up with:
 Nothing overly fancy, just a great way to always remember this occasion.  I really did want to include the date, so I got out the November 2011 Stamp of the Month, Cherish the Day.  The stamp set perfectly captures my sentiments. 
I also used the following CTMH products: 
White Daisy cardstock
Dotty for You Paper Pack
Smoothie, Black, and Sweet Leaf Inks
Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine
White Daisy bitty brad
Just Blooms Paradise Paper Shapes
Trinity Alphabet (how appropriate!)  ;)

Sooooooo...it is also my niece's baptism birthday tomorrow!  I made her a bookmark as well.  I think these are a useful gift, and something easy to send in the mail with a card. 


CTMH Products Used:
Colonial White and Lagoon Cardstock
Pear, Lagoon, and Outdoor Denim Inks
You Are...the April 2012 Stamp of the Month
E1025 the Rock the Block My Acrylix stamp set
Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine
Glitter Glitz

May God bless you all in your baptisms today, and happy baptism birthday, Abbie!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mary loves her bookmark and it's perfect for her Bible. Most of all, thank you for your friendship and unwavering support!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! How did you beat me on here? You guys are more than welcome for everything. I am so glad she likes it. You hold up your end of that friendship/support thing rather well too, my friend! ;) What a day!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!