Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kick-Off Extravaganza Gathering is here!!!

Today is the big day!  It is my official Kick-Off Extravaganza to start my business with Close to My Heart.  I am both excited at the prospects and very nervous too!  I have been pouring over the Idea Book for quite some time, so I am ready to do this!  If anyone out there would like to place an order but are unable to make it to my Gathering, HERE is the link to my website.  Remember, Dotty for You is almost gone!  You only have until May 31st to place a $35 order from the Spring/Summer Idea Book in order to get your pack for only $5.  Be sure to get it now--don't wait!  Here is a pic of the pattern side.  The reverse side is an adorable dots pattern in several different coordinating colors.
 The other limited time offer for May is the Friendship Bouquet Stamp of the Month.  You can get it only until May 31st at regular price, OR for only $5 with a $50 purchase!  That is almost a $13 savings!  Here are two cards I made with the beautiful sunflowers and sentiments in the set:


 Also, just a reminder that half of my earnings will be donated to sponsor my friend Jenny Beguin in the 2012 Relay For Life of Oswego and Montgomery, IL.  She is participating in honor of her friend, Jen who lost her battle with cancer recently.  I hope to really make this a big success.  Thanks so much for your support of Mimi, Myself, and I!  We have been having quite the time with our creative side.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!