Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

I am super-excited to be cropping today...are you?  Just wanted to pop in here and share one of the pages from the album I am working on.  These are some of my favorite pics from a trip to Washington State with two of my friends.  It was the trip of a lifetime and deserves a fabulous layout, so I pulled out my Cherish CTMH How-to book and found the perfect one--Visual Texture.  These books are selling out quickly because of how easy they are to find a layout by the number of pics you have to use.   You can still catch a few of the volumes if you hurry over to my CTMH website HERE.

 I love this stamp set called Code It.  I do wish I had printed out the word, "priceless" though.

Here is a list of my supplies, all from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Papers/Cardstock: 2 Desert Sand (page background), Olive, Pacifica, Chocolate, Colonial White, Elemental B&T Level 2 pack,  Wings B&T Bulk
Inks: Tulip, Chocolate
Mini Medley Pacifica
Durables Round Gold
Code-It My Acrylix Stamp Set (Retired)
Art Philosophy Cartridge
Provocraft Cricut Expression 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!