Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's April WHAT???

So, my computer is telling me that it is April 11th.  Really?  I am in shock!  Where has the time gone?  Maybe what they say about time flying when you are having fun is true after all because I have been having a FANTABULOUSLY fun time using all my new Close to My Heart products!  Today I finished up my Pemberley Workshop On the Go layout.  I tweaked a few things to fit my pictures better and love the final product!  I hope you do too!

 I used a different background paper on this side so I would still have a sheet left.  I need to conserve it for another project.
 These Honey colored flowers are soooooo super-easy to make!  They look like I spent a fortune and hours on them, but nope!
 Sponging the papers is such a fantastic technique to use.  Did I mention how easy it is as well?
You can order the Pemberley Workshop on the Go Kit from my CTMH website here.  It is one of my favorites right now.  Also, starting on Tuesday, April 17th, you can order the Limited Edition DOTTY FOR YOU Paper pack for only $5 with a $35 order!  What a steal!  It comes with 24 double-sided cardstock weight papers.  Just look at the wonderful colors!  They each have a pattern on one side and the dotted pattern on the other. If these colors don't say, "spring," I don't know what does.  Thank you to my amazing director, Mandy Leahy, for the great pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!