Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easy Button Scrapbooking with Cut Above Layout Kits

Are you an "easy button" scrapbooker?  I mean, if you have to go dig something out, or match a paper or ribbon or sticker JUST right are you down for the count before you even get started with your layout?  It is SO easy to get bogged down in the amazing variety of supplies we manage to drag home from a great sale, isn't it?  Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with taking a few days weeks ok, fine, months on a single, satisfying layout that you painstakingly design with love.  BUT, sometimes a girl just needs her easy button, am I right?

That's where this amazing Close to My Heart Cut Above Layout Kit comes in!!!  I used the Little One kit this time to create an adorable--and quick--layout with some of my favorite pics.  Here is how the original design (which is fabulous, but I didn't need all the elements) looks...


and here's my version!




I was able to easily tweak the title to suit my pics...


Now all I need to add are a few Grey Enamel Gems, and my layout will be complete!  Have you seen my giveaway going on HERE???  You are going to want to click and see! 

You are also going to want to pick up these two amazing layout kits that are now HALF OFF over on my CTMH website until they run out!  Check those out HERE!



1 comment:

  1. Amie, these pictures are so precious! Seems like yesterday...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!