Friday, April 28, 2017

A Little More Wonderful

I was just going through my blog pics and realized I have quite a few projects that I haven't posted yet--and that supplies I used for them are running out quickly--so I better get posting!

These two layouts were super-easy and quick using some already coordinated papers and complements from Close to My Heart.  Pre-coordinated means easy-button scrapbooking at its BEST!


This first page uses the Complements from the Workshops Your Way Some Kind of Wonderful Scrapbooking Kit.  


The next uses the Complements in the Workshops Your Way Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Kit.  The title stickers included in this one are SPOT on for my family pics.


And did I mention they have GLITTER embellishments, too???
 
Mmmmmm...a zip strip with tiny hearts!  LOVE!

I pulled the two pages together easily using some neutral papers from the Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper Pack.

The two kits I used are disappearing quickly (and my favorite kit, Sugar Rush, is already sold out) so get a move on over to my website if you have it on your wish list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!