Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday Christmas Edition!

I LOVE Christmas tags!  I try to make excuses to make them all the time...and with a crafty blog, I have LOTS of excuses!  ;)

This first tag was just begging for two of my favorite Christmas colors--SILVER and GOLD!  I grabbed my Foil Tape and got busy....


These next two tags were so simple--I just grabbed some Cricut cuts laying around on my work-space and used what I found!


Those trees are so cute!  They are found on a Close to My Heart Hostess only My Acrylix stamp set called, Falalalala (OK, that is really hard to type out with the right number of lalalala's!)  Here is another example using the images...


I will have some more tags to show you next week, so tune in on Tuesday to see them!  :)

Before I let you go--check out what came to my house yesterday!


This is THE NEW Everyday Life Planner!!!  The bundle that included the binder, pages, and roller stamp is ON SALE NOW for 15% off--JUST $29.95 for all three!!!!  Check out these adorable details...




Includes both month at a glance AND weekly pages!  :)



You get ALL this in the limited time bundle...

Planners Gotta Plan Bundle!


OK, so now you can go!

Check out the December Stamp of the Month HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!