Friday, December 18, 2015

CTMH Perpetual Calendar: December

Happy Friday!!!

Today is just a half day at school, and it sure is a good thing because the kiddos are bouncing off the walls!!!  It is also crunch day for me and the fam as we get ready for our own Christmas celebrations!

I showed you the Perpetual calendar I was making for my sis last month HERE, so let's move on to the next month, December....


It sure is amazing what a little heat embossing can do!
I used several Close to My Heart products for this one, so here is a complete list:

White Pines Paper Packet
Peacock and White Daisy CS
Cricut Artistry Collection
Holly Jolly Christmas My Acrylix Stamp Set
Juniper Exclusive Ink (Dye)
Red Sparkle Gems
Silver Sequins
Silver Shimmer Trim
Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder 

Non-CTMH:
MCT Snowflake Die

Thanks for stopping in today, and come back again soon!  :)

December Stamp of the Month--THIS month ONLY!

Get the Planner Bundle on sale HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!