Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Everything Christmas Gift Card Holder

Ready for the great news???  I have finally scheduled my Everything Christmas Workshop!  Come to my craft cave in less than two weeks on Saturday, November 14th at 6:00pm (eat a bit of dinner first!)  For just $15 we will make four cards and a set of gift tags. 

I will also have a very special cash and carry Base and Bling Buffet set up for you to create the perfect jewels to give as a gift!




So are you ready to see what we will make?  Here we go! 

Card number one for my Everything Christmas Workshop is a versatile gift card holder featuring the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet!


This is one of my favorite cuts on the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  I use it quite a bit--and even at a workshop or two!  :)  The stamped image can be found on the new seasonal Holly Jolly Christmas My Acrylix set.  I used a few of my favorite blingy products: Silver Embossing Powder, Bitty Sparkles, and Silver Shimmer Trim!  :)

Thanks for popping in today!  Please RSVP for my workshop by FRIDAY!!!  Yep, I said Friday--the 6th...this week!  ;)


November brings a NEW exclusive stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!