Friday, November 20, 2015

Close to My Heart Focus on Fundamentals: A Closer Look

Did I ever tell you how much I ADORE the new Close to My Heart Paper Fundamentals line of coordinating products???  Oh, yeah, I sure DID!!!

It is Fundamental Friday on my blog today, so I wanted to share my latest layout...

I really love to use the Fundamentals Papers as backgrounds for my layouts...

You can't see it terribly well in the pic, but the title starts with the word, LIFE on the left of the pic...


I used a variety of letters from the Fundamentals Stickers...AND this super-cute sparkly heart from the Purple Enamel and Glitter Duos.


These stickers are absolutely the BEST thing!

Take a better look at the entire line of Fundamentals Products in this video!  Check out that layout on the left when you watch the video--it's my daughter!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!