Thursday, October 1, 2015

Close to My Heart October Stamp of the Month Layout

Welcome to October!!!

I have been raring to go this month for a couple of different reasons.  But MOSTLY, because I simply ADORE the Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart this month.  I mean, the set is called, TWINKLE, so how would I NOT love it?  :)

You will notice that it coordinates with the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge!

Anyhow, I wanted to re-create the layout shown with the Stamp of the Month, so I did just that--and added my own little twist of course!


These ornaments can be stamped in any color to match any layout!  I used my Versamark Ink and the Ranger Super-Fine Silver Embossing Powder to make this one really pop!  Then I topped it with a bow from the NEW Fundamentals Assortment Cranberry Embellishments.


This little cluster includes images from Twinkle, Glitter Paper, and one of the White Pines Complements vellum pieces...and behind it is not only a length of Silver Shimmer Trim, but also a piece of Crystal Blue Fundamentals Paper from the Whimsy Assortment...


These lights are soooooo cute!  I added a candy cane border also cut from Artiste at .75 inches, and some leftover letters from a cut found on the NEW Cricut Artistry Cartridge!  You never know when those extra letters will come in handy!  :)


You have all month to get your hands on this super Christmas themed stamp set!  It is regularly priced at $17.95, but you can also get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!  Just fill your shopping cart with $50 worth of crafty goodness, and the checkout will prompt you to add the Stamp of the Month for the discounted price.

Here is a little video I made that shows you how the ordering system prompts you to add specials like the $5 Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart...I made the video in July, so the special is different--but the way you add specials to your order is the same!  :)  Thanks for stopping in!



1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!