Friday, October 9, 2015

Fabulous Fundamentals Friday!

So you know I can't live without these NEW Fundamentals patterns from Close to My Heart by now...and I just might run out of my first selection of them before long if I keep up this pace!

Here is my latest layout...


I used the Whisper and Champagne patterns in the Paper Fundamentals Basics along with the Pacifica pattern in the Adventure Assortment.


I added assorted sequins from the Gold and Coral Reef Sequin Assortments.  Ok, maybe a retired Oceanside sequin or two as well...

I just loved the squared off layout, but I grabbed a cloud border that I had already cut out from the NEW Cricut Artistry Cartridge on my Explore Machine just to experiment with some curves...and oh my word was it the perfect addition!


Have you had a chance to play with the Paper Fundamentals line?  See even more fantastic ideas for them over on the Close to My Heart Blog HERE!

Give them a try this month on my website, link up to my FREE Gift with order when you check out, and I will send you some embellishments to go with them!  :)

Need to know how to JOIN your order to a particular giveaway on my website?  Watch this short video!  Be sure to turn the volume up...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!