Thursday, April 16, 2015

Throwback Thursday Picture My Life Photo Tip!

Hey everyone!  I finished up my 12 x 12 layouts for Spring Break that I was working on, but I had lots of random leftover pics.  What do you do with those leftovers that don't quite fit into your pages, but you can't bring yourself to toss them?  I FINALLY found the perfect solution!  :)

Picture My Life!!!!  The pocket style pages made for this system also referred to as Project Life, are just perfect to toss those extra pics in at the end of your 12 x 12 album!  It takes just a few minutes to tuck them in along with some pre-made PML cards.  :)  Here are a few that I added to the end of mine...




The journaling cards are just perfect for my kiddos to write their own special memories to add to the album.  I can add some anecdotes, dates, names, etc. without taking much time as well. 

I hope you like my solution, and hope you find it useful!  I used some cards from the retired Picture My Life Surf's Up Kit and retired Heartstrings Kit.  You can see all the available Picture My Life cards and pages on my website right HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!