Saturday, April 4, 2015

Introducing the 2015 April Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart

I loved this set from the moment I laid eyes on it!  Unfortunately I had to wait nine whole months before it was released, lol!  Here is an easy, but beautiful way to use the Stamp of the Month for April.


I used the papers from both the Seaside Paper Packet and the Snowhaven Paper Packet--opposing seasons that came together flawlessly!  :)


The Black Striped Twill Ribbon is easy to trim and stays tied nicely.  The Oceanside Sequins Assortment include two blue hues as well as a gray and off-white.  They worked PERFECTLY with the Whisper CS and twill ribbon!  :)


Here is a look at all the sentiments included in this set...
Just like always, the Stamp of the Month is available for JUST one month.  You can pick it up at the regular price of $17.95, OR you can get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!

Don't wait to pick this one up, because my March Madness Mystery Hostess gathering is STILL going on!  Head over to my website, place an order, and you could win the hostess rewards!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Did you wrap the paper around something, or is that the illusion created by the inked edges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to take a peek to see what you meant--and you are right! The inking DOES give it that illusion! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!