Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rain or Shine Sympathy Card

It isn't ever easy to make a sympathy card for a friend.  It is always a good idea to have one on hand in case of sudden events, so come to my workshop on Saturday and make this card that is versatile to use for numerous occasions.


I used the rock and roll technique for the sun--did you know it is super easy to stamp in two colors?


The sentiment is from Look to the Light...


I also used Rain or Shine, another My Acrylix that sneaked right by me in the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book--but will always be available for purchase due to the cricut shapes it can stamp (the cloud is on Artiste!)   :)


Here is another example of using these images on a card...


You can do a lot with this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!