Thursday, December 11, 2014

I Mustache You if You Remember this Throwback Thursday

I am still all about the whole mustache craze...especially at Christmas time!   Remember this super-cute gift card holder?


I used the Cricut Artiste Collection to cut out this amazingly easy to assemble card...AND the mustache!  


I couldn't wait to use the mustache again this year, and I found my inspiration on Pinterest again for this adorable gift card holder...and changed it up to use a mustache! 



You won't believe how easy this really is to make.  Just cut out a 5 inch square piece of red CS ( I used Close to My Heart Cranberry) and use the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Scoreboard to make the perfect size envelope.  I cut the mustache on White Daisy CS at .75 inches with the Artiste Cartridge on my Cricut Expression.  I used the same machine to cut the white border from Art Philosophy at 1 inch--the perfect length to wrap around the envelope and seal with two glue dots so it slides off easily for the recipient to open!  :)

Santa's eyes and nose are made using the Grey and Black Epoxy Bubbles and the Carmine ShinHan TouchTwin Alcohol Ink Marker.  Perfect!

Place any size order this month on my website, and I will send you one!  :)

Don't forget about these awesome deals in December only...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!