Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bookmarks for the Kids with My Cricut Explore!

ONE more day until Christmas!  Are you ready?  I am...just about, lol!  I have to tweak one more project for a gift...

Right now I want to show you what I made for my first graders...of COURSE I used my Cricut Explore!

Here it is HARD at work cutting them out...


and here they are all assembled along with all the little "bits" left over...


Can you tell what they are?


Yep!  I made each of the kids a bookmark with their name on it!  There won't be any mix-ups this way, lol.  I made them in the school colors with my Topiary and Honey CS from Close to My Heart and added a little baker's twine tail...easy peasy!  :)  The rectangle shape is from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and the font is from Learning Curve.

What kinds of gifts have you tried with your Explore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!